I scheduled an appointment for Annabel for today to have a last checkup before her surgery. It was an act of faith because if the healing we had been praying for had occurred, there wouldn't have been a way to know until surgery started. My hope was that we would find a miracle today during the ultrasound, but unfortunately that was not God's plan. I have prayed so hard for her to be healed and I know many of you have prayed along side of us. Thank you!
But, God is still in control. As Jesus said (obviously on a much grander scale than what the urologist stated was a fairly common surgery), "not my will, but Yours be done."
Yes, God's plan is much bigger and better than we know…Please know that my heart and prayers go out to little Miss Annabel for a speedy recovery and to all the Johnson's for strength during this troubling time. Keep the faith and God's word will prevail.
ReplyDeleteMy love & prayers to all!!
Aunt Bean ✞ฺ