The doctor said she looks great. All the things they measure and look at during the ultrasound were just as they should be except for one little thing. Her one kidney is slightly enlarged probably due to a small blockage somewhere between the kidney and the bladder. He assured us not to worry. Most of the time it doesn't amount to much. It is just monitored and resolves it self sometime before the baby is even born or shortly thereafter. We are going in for a level two ultrasound next Friday. Please pray for our sweet baby girl's kidney. I am praying that we go there on Friday and they can't even find a problem at all!
Much love from Bradd and his THREE girls.
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Bradd, I have NOTHING but respect for you. You are a great person and were always on the up and up with me. You have a beautiful family. May GOD continue to bless you in EVERYTHING you and your family do.
ReplyDelete