Hello! So, we've moved blogs and this is our new address. If you are wondering about the name of our new blog, here is the reasoning. First of all, Johnson Family, Johnson Crew, The Johnsons, and even the Johnson Jive were strangely all taken. I guess there are a lot of Johnsons in the world. Go figure.
So, I had to get creative. "Pursuit of Imperfection" was a title of an article in the newspaper a long time ago. I honestly don't even remember if I read the article, but I quickly ripped out the title and it has been hanging on our fridge ever since.
The phrase sort of sums up the way we try to live our lives. Though we will still try, we have surrendered to the fact that on this earth we will never be completely perfect in all we do. This gives us room to laugh and enjoy all the imperfect moments in between, accept the trials that build our character and let what we learn from those trials and our own mistakes grow our faith and really make us who we are. So, I guess it isn't the pursuit of imperfection itself but the pursuit of the freedom and joy you have when you don't stress so much about having a picture perfect life.
Plus, no one else had already claimed the blogger name. So here we are. Hopefully we (aka Corinne on behalf of the Johnson Family) will try to do better to stay up to date on life for anyone that may be interested. But no promises. We aren't perfect, you know!
Much Love!

No comments:
Post a Comment